As an Operator on Cubeia Social you are entitled to 50% of the revenue from your players minus charges and charge backs imposed by the payment provider.
Payments to registered operators are done at the end of each month. Payments will be made to operators with a balance in excess of €200. If your balance is less then €200 then the balance will carry over to the next month.
Terms and Conditions
To be an authorized operator on Cubeia Social network, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement. Please read this agreement carefully before registering. By signing up for Cubeia Social, you indicate your acceptance of this agreement and its terms and conditions. Your agreement with us includes these Terms and Conditions of Use (Terms), our Revenue Share and our Subscription Fee (the Agreement).
1. Cubeia ensures the operation of the gaming network Cubeia Social and all Cubeia branded support sites (the Service).
2. Operator shall operate the Technology on his website (Site). Upon fulfillment of conditions stated below, Operator shall be entitled to receive remuneration according to the revenue share details.
3. Operator declares that all the information, which he provided during the online registration, is truthful and complete.
4. Cubeia Social has the right to change the revenue share details and subscription cost.
CHANGES TO THE AGREEMENT
1. Occasionally we may, in our discretion, make changes to the Terms and Conditions, Revenue Share or Subscription costs.
2. When we make changes to the Terms and Conditions, Revenue Share or Subscription costs that we consider material, we’will notify you through the email provided by you.
3. By continuing to use the service after those changes are made, you are expressing and acknowledging your acceptance of the changes.
1. This agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your operator application and will end when terminated by either party.
2. Cubeia may terminate the Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by disconnecting the Operator and giving the other party written notice of termination to the provided email.
3. Operator may terminate the Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by disabling the Operator through the administrative tools.
1. Payments are sent out automatically at the end of the month to operators with a balance of €200 and above. You must have a valid PayPal email address assigned to your account to receive this payment.
2. If your balance is below €200 at the end of the month it will be carried over to the next month.
1. If we suspect that you are engaged in fraud, your account may be terminated without notice.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
As a condition to your participation in the Program, you agree that while you are a Program participant you will comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are a Program participant. Without limiting the foregoing obligation, you agree that as a condition of your participation in the Program you will comply with all applicable laws (federal, state or otherwise) that govern marketing email, including without limitation, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and all other anti-spam laws.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Service (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, noninfringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL Cubeia Social or Cubeia Ltd BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF DEFECTS IN THE SYSTEM OR SERVICES, EVEN IF Cubeia Social or Cubeia Ltd OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF.